Unsure of Progress

Official announcements regarding the website and the forums.
Vega
Webmaster

Unsure of Progress

Post by Vega » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:52 am

Hey guys. Another blogish update from Vega. Graduate school is so hard, haha! Needless to say it leaves me little time to catch up on the new seasons, much less write up any content for them. I have seen a small nostalgic resurgence in Zoids interest, so my hopes are that someone out there will find this site and offer to help, though I'm not holding my breath. What I can do is update some of the remaining things I need to do such as adding new screenshots for the Dishonorable Zoids page for CC/GF and add in the info for Thomas Richard Shubaltz, which was for some reason never on the original site (even though he is a pretty significant character). After that, I will probably put watching Genesis on hold and add some information for New Century, since I am just as familiar with that season as I am with CC/GF. Until then, be patient, and offer any advice you can! Also if anyone wants to hook me up with some of the new high-quality Zoid models...well let's just say I wouldn't hate you for it. :)