Staff Wanted!

Official announcements regarding the website and the forums.
Vega
Webmaster

Staff Wanted!

Post by Vega » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 am

Hey everyone. Another update from Vega. I have succeeded in getting both Fuzors and Genesis, and am in the process of watching both series. Episode lists are online, and basic character lists are soon to come. Fuzors is short like New Century, so that will be easy to whip through, but genesis if 50 episodes long, reminiscent of Chaotic Century (hopefully just as good of a narrative too, as Fuzors seems lacking somewhat like New Century was).

On another note, I am looking for staff members! Mostly content writers, and perhaps a co-webmaster who wants to keep the website and forums going. If you are interested, please email me, and let me know what you'd like to do, as well as what series you prefer. Aside from that, I will work on getting at least the old Chaotic Century and Guardian Force information up. Fan Fictions (as many as I could find) are online. Fan Art looks like it was random, but I will try to track down the originals, as we currently only have thumbnails.

Finally, I am deliberating whether or not to make any new animations. I am not sure how often these are used anymore. I know how (that was my original Dark Zoids staff position) but I am unsure of how much use they will get. Let me know what you guys think!